Weak passwords are easy to guess. We strongly recommend creating a strong, unique password for your account using these simple guidelines:
- Use 8-16 characters and at least one upper and lower case letter.
- Use a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Use different passwords for all of your online accounts. If you use the same password for all accounts and one of them is compromised, then all of your accounts are at risk.
- Delete any emails that have password information (after you write it down in a safe place).
- Change your passwords periodically.
Keep your account information secret:
- Don’t share your info with anyone. That includes your friends and family. If you give out your password or any other account information then you are putting your account at risk.
- 21.co.uk will never ask for your log-in information or any other personal or account related information except to verify your identity when you call us or have asked us to do something.
If you detect any suspicious activity on your account:
- Contact us to inform and provide us with enough information to investigate and take any necessary actions.